In the beginning

In the beginning there was nothing. Then someone said you should write a blog. So now there's a blog ... Eight years later....

I started building a blog on WordPress about eight years ago when I got laid off from a bicycle company that shall remain nameless. I didn't get very far because we packed up and moved to another state then worst thing imaginable happened; I found a job. Fast forward and two jobs later I've found myself unemployed from the bicycle industry again. The best part is that it has taken me about the same amount of time to decide to take up blogging again (For real this time).

This entire blog is going to be experimental and will likely live up to its motto 'The Maw of Chaos. The idea is to explore different areas of interest until one emerges as the dominant them. Then all the others can fade away like most of the bicycle companies I've worked for in the last 30 years. Hopefully something good emerges from all of this and many of life's questions will be asked and answered in future posts. Unfortunately I think that this blog site has some limitations with its various themes and so it will be difficult to separate posts into searchable categories but maybe I've missed something somewhere. One of my biggest questions roaming around in the vast emptiness of my walnut sized brain is whether or not to indent paragraphs because it's a blog and not a book. I'm leaning towards no indentation unless it's a special themed post.

One thing to note is that I'll likely be writing these posts in the middle of the night so there's a very good chance that most of what I write will not make much sense. Cheers to the future!

Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved

Comments